Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HTC Wildfire

My dream phone~~finally, i found a phone that will satisfied me as i am a person who is very hard to fall in love with one thing especially electronic stuff. HTC Wildfire, which told by my friends that this phone is very worth for the price, and as what we all can see, everywhere that selling this phone, even Maxis Center also out of stock.....and i fall in love with it~~

i planned to buy it and discussed with my dad, and surprisingly he did went to check out for me in Maxis Center. Well, i haven't get it yet, but it seems like i need to change my mind from now on because i will get a "free" phone instead of getting HTC Wildfire, and it seems like i am going to change my preference to the "fruit" APPLE already, which i never think about it before~~

No comments:

Post a Comment